Get ready for FALL Season!
Chandler Youth Sports!
Our goal is to be your go-to league for all your youth sports needs! We are unlike any other league in Chandler and we’d like you to see what sets us apart.
We're only $55/child. We want all your kids to be able to play sports!
SAFE AND FUN
A positive environment for kids to enjoy youth sports without pressure and stress
All your kids' games at one location in your neighborhood!
Tournaments in many divisions! Winners play champs from other cities!
Volunteer coaches get 50% off!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Welcome to Fall Season! We are offering flag football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, soccer and girls softball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except for girls softball).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $55 registration (Jun 24 – Aug 3)
- $75 late registration (Aug 4 – Aug 17)
- June 24 – Registration opens
- Aug 17 – Registration closes
- Sep 7 – Team Meetings
- Week of Sep 9 – Practices begin
- Sep 21 – Games
- Sep 28 – Games
- Oct 5 – Fall Break (no games)
- Oct 12 – Games
- Oct 19 – Games
- Oct 26 – Games
- Nov 2 – Games, Playoffs*
Nov 9 – Games, Championship Games*
*Competitive Divisions Only
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
Game locations are planned San Tan Junior High and Fulton Elementary. Location may change depending on facility approval
We also have locations in Mesa, Queen Creek and Gilbert!
- Chandler/Gilbert families will play home games at San Tan Junior High and Fulton Elementary
- Gilbert families will play home games Power Ranch Elementary, Towne Meadows Elementary and Carol Rae Elementary
- Central Mesa Families will play home games at Poston Junior High and Taylor Junior High
- Southeast Mesa Families will play home games at Meridian Elementary and Basin 115
- Northeast Mesa Families will play home games at Patterson Elementary
- Queen Creek Families will play home games at (pending approval)
If you would like to play your home games at one of our other locations, please register at those sites.
- Mesa www.mesayouthsports.com
- Gilbert www.gilbertyouthsports.org
- Queen Creek www.queencreekyouthsports.com
*Many teams will play away games at our Gilbert and/or Mesa locations
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *CYS does not provide teams with practice locations during the Fall season*
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Tournament style (for older divisions only)
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds are issues up until the day rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.