Chandler Youth Sports!
Our goal is to be your go-to league for all your youth sports needs! We are unlike any other league in Chandler and we’d like you to see what sets us apart.
We're only $55/child. We want all your kids to be able to play sports!
SAFE AND FUN
A positive environment for kids to enjoy youth sports without pressure and stress
All your kids' games at one location in your neighborhood!
Tournaments in many divisions! Winners play champs from other cities!
Volunteer coaches get 50% off!
WINTER SEASON HAS STARTED!
Winter Season has closed for registration
Registration for Spring Season will be open soon!
We are offering flag football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, soccer and girls softball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except for girls softball).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $30 early registration (Oct 20 – Nov 16)
- $55 registration (Nov 17 – Nov 30)
- $75 late registration (Dec 1 – Dec 14)
- Oct 20 – Nov 16 – Early Registration
- Nov 17 – Nov 30 – Normal Registration
- Dec 1 – Dec 14 – Late Registration
- December 14th – Registration Closes
- December 28th – Rosters Finalized
- Jan 4th – Coaches Clinic
- Jan 18th – Games Begin
- Jan 25th – Games
- Feb 1st – Games
- Feb 8th – Games
- Feb 15th – Games
- Feb 22nd – Games, Playoffs*
- Feb 29th – Championship Games *
*Competitive Divisions Only
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
Game locations are planned San Tan Junior High. Location may change depending on facility approval.
We also have locations in Mesa, Queen Creek and Gilbert!
- Central Mesa – Val Vista and Broadway (Taylor Junior High School)
- Southeast Mesa – Signal Butte and Elliot (Meridian Elementary School)
- Northeast Mesa – Signal Butte and Broadway (Patterson Elementary School)
- Gilbert – Warner and Recker
- Chandler – Chandler Heights and Cooper (San Tan Junior High School)
- Queen Creek – S Higley and E Riggs (Payne Junior High School)
If you would like to play your home games at one of our other locations, please register at those sites.
- Mesa www.mesayouthsports.com
- Gilbert www.gilbertyouthsports.org
- Queen Creek www.queencreekyouthsports.com
*Many teams will play away games at our Gilbert and/or Mesa locations
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practice times and locations are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *CYS does not provide teams with practice locations during the Winter season*
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Tournament style (for older divisions only)
- Flag football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner – intermediate)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. All games are in the East Valley.
Full refunds may be issues if requested BEFORE rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.